Thursday, June 08, 2006

facelift?


How about a house facelift? This is what I've been up to for the last 4 days. House painting. OK, I admit, I'm not actually painting, but I'm cleaning out the garage to be painted. This, my friends, is a job only the brave should attempt. The garage. YIKES! But it is clean now. The best part about this whole home improvement project is my GORGEOUS red door! So inviting! Tim noticed it this evening as we were leaving to go out to dinner (to the most amazing restaurant EVER I might add). I think he has used that door 4 times since we've lived here. I didn't think he would ever notice it. Good news . . . he liked it.

2 comments:

christina said...

ohh i like the door and i must add it is about time you updated your blog LOL. figures when i take a break from checking that you update it LOL. i want my door to be this pretty blue that i dont' know the name of LOL. my mom has her door painted this color and i absolutely love it. it was either that color or the red.

lisa said...

Hey! I have a red door also! Almost the same shade of red, too! I love it. It looks great! Once you start the whole painting/updating....it never ends!!