Sunday, May 28, 2006

I think I'm in love




I absolutely bleed KI Memories. This paper makes me so happy!

The photo makes it really hard to read the journaling and the scans I do are even worse! I wanted to share the journaling so that the title makes sense!

"According to you, it's all about the shoes and Halloween is no exception! Those RUBY RED SLIPPERS should go into your shoe Hall of Fame because you wore them to death . . . DOROTHY!" Halloween, 2002


PRODUCTS USED:
KI memories - Organized Frosty Stars
KI Memories - Organized Skinny Stripe
KI Memories - Alphablox Cardstock Stickers/ Organized
Bazzill - Avalanche Textured Cardstock
red & white dot ribbon
buttons
Yellow Wool Felt star
Post-it

4 comments:

christina said...

i absolutely love this LO deene, you did an awesome job. my daughter wears her halloween costumes to death LOL, she has so many dress up clothes LOL they don't fit in the bench that you lift up and can put things in anymore LOL. I guess that comes with having a girl.

Trish said...

Wow! This is a totally awesome LO!!! Beautiful work!

Andrea said...

I'm getting mi KI soon....Love the LO..too cute!

Anonymous said...

LOVE this gorgeous layout! KI is fantastic!

Have a great day!