Friday, April 28, 2006

DT work





I just love my DT. Everyone on it are totally easy to work with. You hear of so much drama . . . but not with this team. Everyone is super encouraging . . . and that is so nice. Anyway, I did a couple LO's with some of the product I was sent this month. THis is some Mustard Moon. I comepletely botched one LO so I had very little product left, so that meant I had to be creative . . . well, I came up with the paper vase. I kinda like it. Wich my flowers matched, but that's me . . .eclectic! I'llbe posting the instructions at ScrabookingSwede so you can get the instructions there. It was inspired by a project I saw of a girl named Celeste (don't know her last name). She is brilliant, I think.

3 comments:

lisa said...

Super Cute, Deene~I like it! I'll post more later...lots of changes around here!

Rhea said...

THIS VASE ROCKS!!!!!
and the cat is pricless!!! whoooohooo great stuff!

christina said...

awesome stuff. i love the vase, it's a great idea and i will probably be scraptlifting it LOL. the cat picture is priceless LOL i absolutely love it.