Thursday, March 23, 2006

do you ever?

Do you ever have so much to do that you can't get anything done? I've got to finish a chapter and a half in my book today or else my publisher is going to hae a cow! And I don't blame her! I've been totally neglecting this whole thing because I hate everything about it. No mojo flowing on this baby, at all! Oh well, I never thought I'd see myself at Border's signing autographs . . .except for my mommie's book!

Going to see MENOPAUSE tonight with 17 girlfriends. GOOD TIMES! It should be a hoot. Hubby comes home from Pt. Arena today. Hopefully he'll have lots of news about his big deals going down the pipeline. And then MAYBE, just MAYBE, we can figure out wher eto go on a summer vacation. I'm totally tinking I just need to go to NYC. I really want to go there, but I'm so worried about humidity. How dumb is that? I'm also worried that when I get there, I'm gonna be disppointed. I hope I don't say, "Gosh, I could have gone to LA for this!" And then another part of me says, GO TO YELLOWSTONE AND JACKSON HOLE while the kids still think you're cool! LOL! When my parents took me, i could have thrown up the whole time. Miserable! but I was in high school. We only have a 2 more years before Hayden is in high school. Time is running out.

And last but not least . . . I'm getting discouraged with this whole submitting thing. So sure, no one needs to remind me that I jsut barely started submitting on Sunday. But seriously. I thought I would have heard something from someone by now. I haven't heard a word. Everything I submitted for has had toots flying around the pub with my name no where near the radar. I'm kinda sad. I think I just need to say, DONE. This is not for me. I like to scrapbook. Maybe I need to go talk to my LSS. WendyReedPea did a super cute booklet for her LSS. I wonder if she'd share the directions with me. I could teach that! Do I HAVE to come up with something totally original and my own? I wouldn't use the paper she used because our LSS doens't carry anything that cute! LOL!

No comments: