Saturday, April 01, 2006

bloggin SSSLLLLLOOOOOWWWW



Oh gosh . . . It would be so much easier for me to just call you on the phone if you wanna know what's going on in my life. I've been so laggin on this blog, but I definitely have time to read everyone else's blog life!

DH grandmother died on Monday night. It was a long time coming. She was over 90 and lived a great life. She was a 6th grade teacher for many years (she'd be appalled if she read my last post with all the spelling errors!)She did a ton of traveling and was very active in her community. She will be missed by all who loved her for her sharp wit and intelligent mind. I'm glad my children had the opportunity to get to know her.

I've actually finished a DT LO this week with supplies from last months kit. I've had these pictures for quite awhile . . . along with the other pile of pictures I've had stored up to be scrapped. I have enough pics to scrap for the rest of my life!!

I'm getting SO EXCITED about the Scraps Etc. event. I'm starting to think of 25 pics that INSPIRE me. Any ideas? Please post them on this blog. I could really use some help. I see lots of ads in magazines that inspire me, but I can't really figure out what Elsie is really after on this. Maybe it's up to my own interpretation. I dunno!

Today is going to be a FUN SCRAP day. I don't have anything on the schedule. Was gonna do a yard sale, but now it looks like I'm gonna have to push that baby WAY back in my schedule because it's supposed to rain. Yeah right . . . it's sunny as heck outside. Rain! I hate weather forecasts. So, the pile of crapola still sits in the living room . . .

No comments: