Saturday, June 17, 2006

Photoshop BARGAIN of the CENTURY!


At Scrapbooking Swede, I'm going to be leading discussion with other DT members on improving your photography for scrapbooking. One of the ways I like to play around with my photography is by using Adobe Photoshop Elements. There are so many FUN things you can do with your photos to give your scrapbook pages that extra WOW factor. I know that some of you might not have this program, so I wanted to supply you with an INCREDIBLE purchase opportunity! ::HIJACK::This program is not required because in reality, the only thing required in life is to (1.) die and (2.) pay taxes (if you live in USA, not sure about Canada). And, I might add, many people do a FINE job of eliminating step 2! I, on the other hand, haven't figured that art out yet. ::HIJACK OVER:: After rebates, the program is less than $20!!!! BUT . . . this special is only good until June 18 so HURRY!!!!!!!

No comments: