Sunday, June 18, 2006

alTER mAnIA







Good grief, I've been an altering fool this weekend. Here's another fun little project I engaged in. I must have been in the sewing mood during this project because I basically quilted with paper. I think it's kinda fun, but what a battle to make the paper look right. And then there's the drama of trying to get the painted sides to crackle. I pretty much tried 4 different crackling techniques on each side. I'm still not convinced I got it right so I don't really feel like I have a painting technique to share with you yet. I also obsessed over buttons this weekend. I've used them on EVERYTHING I've done this weekend. I haven't even posted some of the goodies I'm working on yet because they aren't done, such as the WILD AND CRAZY apron, the letters L-P-A for an altered letter swap, 4 circle journals, and an altered board book and a sketch LO for my guest DT spot this month. Boy, I'll be glad when these projects are done because I think I'm already tired thinking about them. CIAO!

1 comment:

christina said...

that looks soooo cute. i love that you took a pic of it in the grass.