Monday, April 24, 2006

Scraps Etc. projects . . .





Just a few to post. Not finished with all of them. Once I get them done, I'll post them up here. Let me know if you have any questions about them. The first photo is one of 4 inspiration techniques done with the Autumn Leaves girls. Man, I loved those projects. Got great ideas from them . . . I'll post more when I get pics on all of them. Three more idea tags to be exact. The second and third photos are of a project we did in Elsie's class - 100 ways to be inspired. Pull those babies out of the jar and instant inspiration overcomes the bod!!!The last photo is of all the rolodex cards I received from women I met. Sure wish I could've collected more . . . but I love the ones I got and I'm gonna cherish these friendships I'm making online . . . I can tell. You all were super sweet and although I didn't spend much time with all of you, I can tell you are special women!

No comments: