Tuesday, April 25, 2006

PLAY - First attempt


I guess I didn't fully listen to the description of the Scrap Etc. event before I signed up. I just signed up because for all I knew . . .Heidi Swapp and Elsie were going to be there and I KNEW I needed to hear both of them to help my creativity. By the time I heard Heidi the first day, I had already sat through 3 lectures. NOT what I had expected. Carrie, Cathy, and Heidi. Cathy's lecture was awesome. She talked about design principles and more meaningful journaling. But I wanted to PLAY. Heidi's was equally inspiring because she had a "present" sitting on the table for us. THIS is what I came for . . . the chance to work with Heidi products with Heidi in the room. So when she gave us the green light to open the package. . . I immediately busted on the goods and started to PLAY. I didn't listen to her instructions (oops) I just assumed she wanted us to PLAY! And I was so right. So here is my first attempt at PLAY. Yes, it is on a super sized playing card. You're gonna see more of these cards. This first one represents something POSITIVE about me. Something that gets me excited about PLAY. Being a mom. That is what I am good at. Being a wife . . .well . . . I improve each day. But to affirm that I'm good at both, I went ahead and documented it here. No rules . . .just playing.

1 comment:

christina said...

i love the card and am looking forward to seeing more. i probably wouldn't have fully payed attention either LOL.