Friday, February 10, 2006

I'm in LOVE!!!


I spent two hours on organizing my ribbon today. I'm in LOVE with this! So inspirational . . . so liberating to know that my RIBBON IS ORGANIZED!! YEAH! Ribbon has overcome my house lately. I had it strung out all over my living room. RIDICULOUS! I have another basket of ribbon, but it is ribbon on spools. I also have a BIG Mason jar I'm filling with scrap ribbon. I know I can use it, but I'm going to award it to someone at online crop on February 24-26. You'll have to complete one of my challenges to get it. Cool beans huh!

2 comments:

Claude said...

My ribbons are set up like this too, love it! Easy to see what you have (although you DO have a lot more than me, LOL)

CathyVal said...

I wish I could take the time to do my ribbons like this. I'm just plain lazy and have mine squashed in jars.