Wednesday, June 06, 2007

She's Alive!

Seriosuly, did you think I fell off the earth? I feel like I did! I've had a tremendous amount of very unimportant things going on in life! I have no real good excuse as to why I couldn't update this blog other than I was too busy reading everyone else's blog. With that being said, I feel like I've missed out on documenting a good portion of what has happened in my life. So, turning over a new leaf
can.
be.
a.
good.
thing.

Here we go again. Starting today.

The boys have been gone for 3 days now. They are in D.C. smoozing with the Prez, I'm sure. Oh wait, maybe not because I think I read that he went to Europe this week, so they are probably being treated like normal humans. Or cattle. The itinerary for the D.C. field trip from school is very jam packed and the only way they could possibly do it all is if a human cattle drive took place! LOL!!!! I feel so sorry for my hubby. What a good sport he is!

Madalyn and I are going to go to Dream Dinners tonight and get myself caught up! If I can get her on board to eat, then I might possibly have some good food to feed her!

And the diet is going terrible right now. But i just read the most inspiring blog post from the LA Weight Loss blog. That is totally me. I'm going to get back on the wagon today. TODAY!!!!!! I'm sick of this! SICK OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Today, I leave you with this photo of my new dog, Bella. Bella is the puppy I just couldn't not allow my son to sell. Lucy, our beloved lab, had pupies on February 7. She had 9 of them! She had Labradoodles. Adorable little pups! Bella stayed. She melted my heart. She was so fat and clumsy. Well, clumsy she has become. She LOVES peanut butter . . .so much so that she chooses to wear the jar. I swear, if she wasn't black, she'd be blonde! Love this little dog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooh ooh - join in the card challenge on weight loss goals - check it out here - a fun scrappy way to help with sticking to things
http://www.mynextthirtyyears.com/