Wednesday, June 06, 2007

2 peas - questions for 6/6/07

I was checking out the General Scrapping board at 2 peas and someone posted some questions to blog about today. Considering I'm a good blogger now . . . here are my thoughts.
 
Write about your whys/why nots for commenting on other ppl's blogs.
I'm just lazy.  I comment on it in my head, but really, I'm just lazy.  And I never say anything negative.  I use momma's advice - "If you don't got nothin' good to say, keep your trap shut."

Why do you leave comments?
IF I leave a comment, and that's a big time IF, I leave them because I feel really really really moved to say something.  See above answer.

Why do you read something and choose not to leave a comment?
I visit so many blogs each day, if I commented everywhere, I wouldn't be in the know on other peep's lives!

Why do you comment on some blogs, and not on others?
I like them better?  I DON"T KNOW!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

consider yourself stalked *LOL* - glad you are blogging again!

Rori Smith-Koch said...

found your post on 2ps wed blog update. I love to read blogs as well..it does take a bit of time to comment but I try.
Hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

im lazy too, but HI! it was fun to meet you too, and you guys were too cute!

Noelia said...

Well first of all, welcome back to the blogging world! I have a daily routine for blog stalking...I mean blog reading so that makes it easy for me to leave comments. I love leaving comments and I love receiving them.
Nice "meeting" you!