Saturday, August 26, 2006

JOIN ME!

I'm hosting a FUNKY FLOWER SWAP. I'd love it if you joined me. I promise it will stretch your mojo just a tiny bit! Here are the details:

A Funky Flower Embellishment swap.

Here's the dealio:
1. Create a funky flower that you could use on a LO or altered project as an embellishment.

2. You can use a silk flower/prima flower, but you must somehow alter it to make it fun and funky.

3. Other types of material/paper/whatever is totally welcome to be used. USE YOUR MOJO!!!!

4. The swap will be limited to 8 per swap and I am totally willing to host more than one group if needed. Each particpant will make 8 flowers and receive 8 in return. You can make more than one flower to receive more back.

5. Flowers must be mailed in a small box so to not be crushed. You will receive your swap flowers back in the small box.

6. Each particpant must make a mailing label for the box to be returned and send $5 in US cash for return mailing postage(if it is not enough, I will request additional funds to cover the difference).

7. Mailing to me deadline is September 30, 2006.

GROUP 1
1. Deene
2. Andrea
3. Athena
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

No comments: