Friday, June 30, 2006

OOPPS! I totally missed the event!

Ok, so here was my day on Thursday. First, my DD had tech rehearsal for her dance recital. Then, we had to get dance recital gifts for all her little buddies (WHY did we start that 7 years ago?). Then I had a 4-H Treasurer's book that HAD TO BE FINISHED BY 3:00. Then I had the drama of getting hair perfectly slicked back and glittered to eternity along with makeup application for my DD (once again) dance recital. THEN we went to the dress rehearsal. Then we went to DD (AGAIN!) swim meet where she had a personal best in freestyle as she ran into the pool to join the heat (seriously, it was almost like that). THEN I went to pick up my DS (yes, I do have another child) and chatted with my sis in law from Ohio. THEN i took a shower and crashed with wet head, pjs, and no underwear. Too tired to find any!

So, with that being said, I totally missed out on the Secret Sister reveal. I've had the pleasure of spoiling the cutest secret sister. Is this picture not adorable or what? Yes, I stole it from the veggie site to post here. I'm sure she won't mind! Although i don't know her at all, she seems like a super sweet person who always makes nice comments on the veggie site. I joined this swap to make new friends and if appearances mean anything at all, she looks super sweet and someone I'd love to call my friend. Can't wait to get to know Sarah Kristiansen more.

On the other end . . . I've been spoiled by an AUSSIE! She totally rocks! Although I must announce that i hate her. She sent me these totally sinful chocolate Koala bears and yes, I um, ate them all in one day. Thank God there wer eonly 12 in the bag. I would have had to have my stomach pumped if there would have been anymore! LOL! She also sent this stuff called VeggieMite. Let's just say, it's interesting! I don't know that I'd walk across the street for it, but if she was holding it, then for sure I'd walk across the street just to have some of it with her! She also sent some fabulous other scrapbooking goodies, but for sure, the food really peeked my interest!!!!! Thanks so much Rachel Kelly! You ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I'm so glad that you liked it, I stressed that you may not have but WOW I'm so excited and so happy to see your sweet message!

christina said...

wow you are sure busy and how cool is that to get spoiled and spoil someone else. how fun