Thursday, May 04, 2006

SHE . . . is nuts (we knew that) and has a PERSONAL TRAINER!

WHAT the heck did I do today! My friend Monique calls me up a few days ago and says, "Do you still have your membership to the gym." Well . . . yes, partly because I crack up at the irony of quitting the gym when A. you never go and B. your too fat to quit the gym. Once you join, it's like a CATCH 22! ANYWAY . . .so she says, "Want to get a personal trainer with my skinny little body (oh wait . . . she didn't say it like that, but I'm sure she was thinking it) with me and we can share the sessions?" Uh . . . just so you know . . . I said "SURE!" But I only said "SURE" because "NO" sounded more like, "No, I enjoy being plump so I think I'll just keep this body how it is." LOL! SO, thus the title of the NEXT journal entry in the SHE book . . . .SHE has a personal trainer. And SHE is not sure if SHE will be able to get out of bed in the morn! Go me!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

you go girl!
can't wait to see this entry!

christina said...

LOL you are too funny. speaking of gym's i should join one too. ohh wait never mind i would wrather work out in the privacy of my own home LOL. i'm too shy to go to the gym.