Sunday, April 23, 2006

Scraps Etc. Event

It was just amazing! Although my damn camera decided to take a crap . . . I'll post some pics when I get some from my new buddies . . . Man was this inspiring. I didn't have any idea what this event was about . . .I just knew I needed to be there. 2 out of the 4 speakers were inspirations for me so i wanted to hear them. And 3 out of the 4 absolutely rocked! Heidi and Cathy Z have got a true gift of speaking to people and inspiring them. These two women just got IT! And they GET IT! Elsie is jsut an absolute dolly and you can't help but love her. I just want to take her home and put her up on a little shelf and say, "Isn't she the cutest!" I totally dig her style. She has really given me the inpiration to break out and do whatever feels right. Whether it has trapped white space or not! LOL! Cathy Z gave me the green light to be more candid in my scrapbooks. But I'm not sure my kids will ever see a pic of Tim grabbing my breasts! LOL!!!!! She's so hilarious . . . you absolutely HAVE to hear her if you ever get the chance. And BTW, I'm renewing my sub to Simple Scrapbooks because of her. And then there's Heidi. FIRST CLASS is all I can say about her. EMILY is FIRST CLASS too. I just wanna be like them. I do. Actually no, I wanna be like me . . .but I can learn a lot about CLASS from them. The product we got from the HS line was just . . . OMG! i think I own almost everything HS makes now. . . .except the mint paint. I need that paint color!!!!!! LOL!!!! Well, I better get off this computer and pack before the WYNFREY HOTEL kicks me out the window. GET OUT YOU DORK! GET OUT! FYI: This post cost me $9.99. Money well spent.

No comments: