Sunday, March 19, 2006

the time is now!


I can totally feel it comin' on baby! I took some time today and submitted some work to some magazines and contests via the pub calendar. I've done all the ones I could up until March 27. So now I'm going to make a resolution to submit my work on a regular basis. It felt good because I feel like I've done some truly worthy LO's! LOL!! As I get better and better, I realize that my style is very, well busy! I like busy LO's! I like to stare at a LO for 5 minutes or longer and see all the creative juice flowing and read the heartfelt journaling. But, funny thing is, I find myself doing very simple LO's after a busy LO! That's ok too. As long as I do them and create a memory for my kids, and exercise my creativity, it's all good! Check out my latest LO. Lovin it!

2 comments:

CathyVal said...

Totally loving this lo! It's so fun!!! Thanks for sharing and good luck on your submitals!

Ashley Calder said...

Great page!! so much fun stuff going on here :)

Ashley.